Saturday, January 3, 2009

Pre-final Examination Syndrome

Final examination starting this Wednesday!! Argh!!! First paper is BMC1024 : managerial communication. The subject sounds kinda grand rite? It is quite interesting actually but wait till you need to study for final examination.. You will be crying with this book. huhu..
It is a reading subject and this is when the Pre-final Examination Syndrome attacks me. Wanna know what kind of sickness is this? Have a look...


9.00 am: Open book.. 1st page (with high determination and enthusiasm)







9.02 am : 2nd page...



Half way reading...




yawn...



Ok.. make it through the next page after finish reading the whole page. (read & stare at the same lines for more than 5 minutes but still can't enter into the brain).




9.15 am : 3rd page..



After few minutes...



Sleeeeppp...zzz...

The only time that i can keep reading although I'm very very sleepy is the night before exam. Haiz.. it's like a sleeping potion everytime I open the book. I wonder if anybody else having the same syndrome with me..

How am I gonna go through this? I don't have the answer myself. there's no medicine that can cure this. Huhu.. Just can wish myself Good Luck for the exam.

No comments: