Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Beta sem 3 2008/2009

It's already the 2nd week of the new semester and yet, I still didn't manage to adapt myself into my new schedule 100%. For the passed few days, I had a hard time trying to sleep at night which make me ended up going to class with the half-open eyes everyday and forcing myself to stay awake for the whole day. I just can't figure it out what's the matter. WHY? WHY? WHY?! Is it because I have so many things to do this semester? or I'm giving to much tension to myself to study? huhu..

I'm taking 6 subjects this semester.

BAC1624 : MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING 1.
BAC1634 : FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING & REPORTING 1.
BAC1644 : PRINCIPLES OF FINANCE.
BAE1024 : ADVANCED MANAGEMENT ENGLISH.
BEC1624 : MACROECONOMICS.
LCB1010 : CHINESE FOR BEGINNERS.
Haiz.. Just look at that!! Even want to remember the subjects' codes and titles also so susah.
huhu.. is it because my brain becoming more lembab edy? The absorption rate becoming slower and slower? Aiyo!! Help!!!

1 comment:

Story Begins... said...

BAC1624 : MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING 1.
can u gv me the answer of this assignment? i just need question 1b answer only, urgent~~pls
send to e5220520.elaine@yahoo.com
i am mmu student.